Thursday, August 12, 2010

My oh my....

What a beautiful truck - For sale a 1964 Dodge Power Wagon 4x4, Flat fender, WM300. Truck has a new crate O.E. 251 engine installed-runs & drives. Bed is from a 1951 Dodge Powerwagon B-3-PW and is not bolted on. Bed needs some work--hadn't gotten that far, but it's not terribly bad. Fenders do have some cancer but it not bad compared to some I have seen. Have the Braden winch & bumper for the front, running boards for the bed sides (missing in the picture), 2 extra wheels & tires. Also have the original motor -- has blown head gasket. Tires on the truck are new. Seat has been re-upholstered, no head liner (have original headline but not in the best of shape). 12 Volt system and syncromesh tranny (shifts like regular truck). Cab has been repainted, have all emblems, glass is all good. Bolt the bed on and drive as is or finish where I left off.

. <<664powerwagon 4.jpg>> <<664powerwagon 1.jpg>> <<664powerwagon 2.jpg>> <<664powerwagon 3.jpg>>

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Texas,
    I have always had a place in my heart for Dodge Power Wagons, and for Military vehicles. Our 1953 Dodge M-37 is the best of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete