Sunday, August 8, 2010

Speaking of Old Fords....

Came across this site a couple of weeks ago and have spent a lot of time drooling and cleaning my keyboard. Joe's Trucks in Vancouver, Washington specializes in restoring 1973 - 1979 Ford trucks and damn, it looks like they do one hell of a job. About 24 hours after winning the lottery, I would be giving Joe a call. Here are a couple of the Ford's he has for sale right now.

I emailed Joe last week just because it was driving me crazy and I needed to know how many pennies I needed to save. My email said, "The old saying is probably true, if you have to ask, you probably can't afford it but..." and he got right back to me. Yes, these trucks are not cheap but after thinking about it for a week, they are a hell of a great deal when you figure that with these trucks, you could actually crawl under the hood and work on the engine. Tons of spares around if you need parts and in my opinion, they have never made a better looking truck than these mid to late 70's Fords.

Check out his site for other trucks and vehicles for sale. If Joe is looking to buy some ad space, I am sure we could work out a deal!!

1979 F-350 Super Cab
79 F350 Ranger XLT SuperCab Brown Metallic and Light Sand. New Rebuilt 460, C-6 Trans, Front and Rear Differentials Rebuilt. New Brakes all around. Cold A/C Sprayed-in Bedliner. CD Stereo No Rust. Great Driver!! (link to more photos)



1979 Crew Cab F250 4x4
Body off frame restoration Rebuilt 460 Air Cond, tiltwheel, all new interior. HiBoy suspension 3 inch exhaust, built C6 with shift kit, Edelbrock intake man. and Carb. new Ujoints and seals, new brakes all around, all new window and door gaskets. new 35x12 Tires and wheels. (link to more photos)



.

5 comments:

  1. The 79 Ranger in the middle...is it for sale? Where can I find this Joe's Trucks place? Your link does not work. That is the exact truck that I am looking for. Please email me @ pluphoff@dow.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Link to Joe's webiste is missing or broken now. Is he out of business? I loved those trucks he had.

    ReplyDelete